Books Connectors Read and Loved in 2021
January 6, 2022
“Read non-fiction to raise your floor. Read fiction to raise your ceiling.” – Eric Stromberg
Here’s a list of books that some of our Connectors enjoyed reading in 2021 to inspire your reading list in 2022 and beyond.
- Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull
- Inclusify by Stefanie K. Johnson
- Inspired by Marty Cagan
- The Island of Sea Women by Lisa See
- Kindred by Octavia E. Butler
- Less by Andrew Sean Greer
- Moonwalking with Einstein by Joshua Foer
- Move by Patty Azzarello
- No Rules Rules by Reed Hastings and Erin Meyer
- Range by David Epstein
- Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
- The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- Think Again by Adam Grant
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join the Thoughtworks newsletter list to receive curated content that exemplifies our Product thinking approach.
Thu Mar 2
Scenario Building for Future-Ready Retail
The retail industry has been evolving at an accelerated pace in recent years, largely due to the advent of digital technology and e-commerce. The rise of online shopping has changed the way consumers make purchases, and retailers have had to adapt to remain relevant. However, the pace of technological change is not slowing down, and the retail industry needs to take an active role in shaping its future.
Thu Feb 23
Desirability Across the Product Development Lifecycle
Truly successful products are revelled in as much as they are relied upon, sometimes making them feel like they're woven into the fabric of the user's life. But accomplishing this requires more than just building a product that people can use - it's about building a product that people WANT to use. If you're in the business of building things, you've probably asked yourself, "do people want or need what I'm building?" And this is a good question to ask - but desirability is more than just a box to be checked and forgotten.